TRAVELODGE CELEBRATES NEW SEASON WITH SPECIAL OFFER
7th Oct 2003
From Saturday 11 October until Sunday 30 November, Travelodge is offering rooms for just £30 at 200 Travelodges nationwide – that’s a 33% saving on the standard lowest room rate – welcome to Travelodgic.
Half term is on its way so whether you’re taking the family to Alton Towers, checking out Legoland Windsor or retracing the steps of Robin Hood in Sherwood Forest, by staying at a Travelodge this autumn you’ll save money on your accommodation and have even more left over to spend on treating the kids.
Or perhaps you’ve decided to be ultra-organised this year and get the Christmas shopping done early? Why not take advantage of this special offer and hit the shops somewhere different, taking in the local sights as you go?
Rooms can be booked at the £30 special rate until Monday 20 October and the offer is valid for breaks taken until Sunday 30 November. Book online at www.travelodge.co.uk or call the Reservation Centre on 0870 191 1903 and quote the code autumn7.
Simon Gregory, marketing director for Travelodge, says: “Whether it’s a half term trip with the family, early Christmas shopping, or even getting to see your football team’s away fixtures, the new season means different things to different people. Our £30 offer means that wherever you’re travelling to in the UK, for whatever reason, and whatever your budget, Travelodge has the perfect solution for a hassle free autumn.”
- Ends -
For further information please contact:
Travelodge Press Office at Cohn & Wolfe
020 7331 5400
Notes to Editors:
· For full details of the Travelodges participating in the £30 offer, please contact the Travelodge Press Office at Cohn & Wolfe.
· Most family rooms can sleep up to 4 people (2 adults and 2 children, both under 16 years), with the added bonus that prices are per room rather than per person. All rooms are en-suite, with luxury King Size beds and free tea and coffee making facilities.
· Travelodge currently has over 240 locations throughout the UK and Ireland. These are conveniently located in most major UK cities, on all major motorways and 'A' roads.
· Travelodge offers an online booking service at www.travelodge.co.uk and also via telephone on 08700 850 950.
· Competitively priced, Travelodge room rates start from just £44.95, per room, per night.
· In 2003 Compass Group plc, owners of Travelodge since 2000, sold the company to Permira Investment Fund Managers. Permira has ambitious plans for Travelodge and is confident that it has an exciting future as the UK's leading hotel brand.