2004 TRAVELODGE DIRECTORY NOW AVAILABLE, ROOMS STILL AVAILABLE FROM £30
6th Feb 2004
Call 08700 850 950 or visit www.travelodge.co.uk
Travelodge the UK’s leading lodge brand has just launched its 2004 directory. A comprehensive guide to finding the perfect stopover; whether for business, leisure, on route to the airport or visiting family and friends.
The new directory has been redesigned in the new brand advertising style. It provides an outline of over 240 Travelodge sites at city centre, airport, roadside and motorway locations within the UK and Ireland. The directory gives detailed information on:
· Directions to lodges
· Illustrated map
· Lodge contact details
· Lodge facilities
· Nearest attractions
The Travelodge 2004 directory is available free of charge by calling 08700 850 950 or visiting www.travelodge.co.uk. It is an ideal guide to keep in the car or at home when in need to find some where to stay that offers great value and consistent standards of service and quality every time.
The 2004 BDRC survey results have just revealed that Travelodge was the most highly used hotel company among business and leisure guests in Great Britain last year.
With over 6 million guests annually staying at Travelodge it is the smart choice for a stopover because it offers great value for money. Room rates are competitively priced and start from £30 and you only pay for the room. A family room caters for 2 adults and 2 children under the age of 16. All rooms have luxury king size beds, ensuite bedrooms, in room colour TV, free tea and coffee making facilities. Breakfast can be delivered to your room between 5am to 7am.
With half term holidays approaching, Travelodge offers the perfect solution to stop children getting bored, why not book a short break staying at any of the 240 lodges within the UK and Ireland from as little as £30 per night. Which works out to £7.50 per person leaving enough money to do more of the fun things in life.
Most lodges have an onsite restaurant, free car parking and disabled facilities. Hair dryers and irons are available from reception. Bookings can be made by calling the Travelodge Reservation Centre on 08700 850 950 or visiting www.travelodge.co.uk
Copy of Travelodge 2004 directory is enclosed with this press release.
For further information please contact:
PR & Communications Manager
Direct Line: 0121 521 6638
Mobile: 07802 702 499
Notes to Editor
· For image of Travelodge 2004 directory please contact Shakila Ahmed on 0121 521 6638 or Shakila.firstname.lastname@example.org
· Travelodge currently has 240 locations throughout the UK and Ireland. These are conveniently located in most major UK cities, on all major motorways and 'A' roads. 2004 plans include 20 new Travelodge openings in the UK.
· Travelodge offers an online booking service at www.travelodge.co.uk and also via telephone on 08700 850 950.
· Check in is available from 3pm and departure is before 12 noon.
· Bookings must be cancelled before 12 noon on the day of arrival.
· No matter where you stay with Travelodge you can expect great value and consistent standards of service and quality every time.
· Over 6 million guests stay annually at Travelodges in the UK.
· In 2003 Compass Group plc, owners of Travelodge since 2000, sold the company to Permira Investment Fund Managers. Permira has ambitious plans for Travelodge and is confident that it has an exciting future as the UK's leading hotel brand.