BREWSTERS RESTAURANT OPENS AT TRAVELODGE CHELTENHAM
30th Mar 2004
Travelodge, the UK’s only low-cost hotel chain, is delighted to announce the opening of a 260-seater Brewsters restaurant at its hotel in Cheltenham. Located inside the Travelodge on the ground floor, the restaurant offers a wide range of tasty, modern dishes that are suitable for both children and adults.
The 106-bedroom Travelodge opened in Cheltenham in December 2003 and has been extremely successful, attracting large numbers of both leisure and business travellers. Since it opened occupancy levels have been consistently high, with a maximum of 98% reached so far.
The restaurant has seating for 200 and there is additional seating for 60 in the bar area. Muhammed Manan, Cheltenham Travelodge Manager, said: “ Travelodge is the only low-cost hotel chain within Cheltenham city centre. As well as providing the perfect base for every type of traveller at the lowest prices, we can now provide our guests with affordable on-site restaurant and bar facilities.”
Rooms at Cheltenham Travelodge are available from £25 following Travelodge’s announcement in March 2004 that it was introducing a new year-round lowest room rate of £25. Rooms at any Travelodge are cheaper the earlier you book, with the chance to get the best prices by being flexible on your dates. The £25 rate is only available for bookings made via our website, www.travelodge.co.uk.
For further information please contact:
Direct line: 0121 521 6624 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Notes to Editors:
· £25 rate may not be available at every lodge, every night and not during holidays and special event periods.
· £25 rates are non-commissionable and cannot be used in conjunction with any other discount scheme.
· All bookings must be guaranteed and are non- transferable, non-refundable and cannot be amended
· Cancellation for any rooms purchased for £25 is non-refundable.
· *Equivalent price per room in Ireland is 35 Euro.
· Travelodge has over 241 locations throughout the UK and Ireland.
· Travelodge offers an on-line booking service at www.travelodge.co.uk and also via telephone on 08700 850 950.
· Travelodge offers double and family rooms (family rooms cater for 2 adults and 2 children under 16). All rooms are en-suite with luxury king size beds, colour TV and free tea and coffee making facilities.
· Travelodge was the first UK lodge brand to launch in the UK in 1985.