TRAVELODGE OFFERS FREE ROOMS IN CENTRAL LONDON THIS SUMMER - Book one night at £45 and get another night for free!
10th Aug 2004
Embargoed until 13th August
10TH August 2004
Travelodge, the UK’s No.1 low-cost hotel chain, is offering a free night stay at its central London locations which include Covent Garden, Liverpool Street, Park Royal, King’s Cross, Islington and Farringdon. The offer will start from 12.01am Saturday 14th August 2004 and run until 10th September 2004. Room rate is £45 for one night and the following night is free - for a family of four it’s fantastic value at £5.65 each per night.
Bookings can only be made online at: www.travelodge.co.uk/freenight, must be pre-paid and made at least one full day in advance of stay. All stays must be taken by 12th September 2004.
Shakila Ahmed, spokeswoman for Travelodge, said: “The two for one offer provides an ideal opportunity to make the most of what is left of the summer holidays. So many people are put off visiting London due to the extortionate prices for central locations. Our £45 room rate is incredible value, and with a free night stay it gives you extra spending money and additional time to enjoy the vast attractions London has to offer. We expect rooms to sell very quickly, so it’s best to make your booking as soon as possible”.
All Travelodge bedrooms offer a comfortable setting with a king size bed, en-suite bathroom, colour TV and free tea and coffee making facilities. There is a choice of bedrooms – double, disabled and family, with the latter catering for 2 adults and 2 children under the age of 16. Either a continental or full English breakfast is available at all central London Travelodges.
For further information, please contact:
Direct Line: 0121 521 6638
Mobile: 07802 702 499
Notes to Editor:
· The two for one offer is for two consecutive nights only and is available at the following central London Travelodge locations: King’s Cross, Covent Garden, Park Royal, Islington, Farringdon and Liverpool Street.
· The offer may not be available at every central London lodge every night
and can only be booked at travelodge.co.uk/freenight and must be booked at least one full day in advance of stay.
· Bookings must be made by 10th September 2004 and stays taken by 12th September 2004
· This offer is non-commissionable and cannot be used in conjunction with any other discount scheme.
· All bookings must be guaranteed and are non-transferable, non-refundable and cannot be changed.
· This offer cannot be booked by phone. Other non-promotional rates available online and on 08700 850 950.
· Travelodge currently has over 240 locations throughout the UK and Ireland. These are conveniently located in most major city centres.
· Travelodge was the first UK lodge brand to launch in the UK in 1985.
· Travelodge offers an online booking service at www.travelodge.co.uk and also via telephone on 08700 850 950.