TRAVELODGE LAUNCHES NEW RANGE OF BREAKFAST OPTIONS -BREAKFAST ON THE GO BAG - EAT AS MUCH AS YOU LIKE BREAKFAST MENU AT £6.50, KIDS UNDER 10 EAT FREE
10th Sep 2004
Travelodge, the UK’s fastest growing hotel chain, is today launching a Breakfast on the go bag for guests who do not have time to eat the most important meal of the day. The Breakfast bag contains a bottle of fresh Johnson’s Orange Juice, piece of fresh fruit, Kellogg’s breakfast cereal bar, Delice de France breakfast muffin and a take away tea or coffee option.
The Breakfast bag costs £4.00 and can be delivered to the guest’s room between 5am to 7am; alternatively it is available from reception 24 hours a day. This option allows guests to enjoy breakfast in their room or to take it away with them.
A one-price breakfast option of eat as much as you like, is also being launched in all Travelodge Bar Café’s. At £6.50 per head, guests can enjoy a variety of breakfast options, whilst children under the age of ten years eat free of charge. Breakfast options include:
Orange juice Scrambled eggs
Tea & coffee Mushrooms
Grant Hearn, CEO of Travelodge, said: “At Travelodge we believe in giving our guests everything they need and nothing they don’t, which is the same philosophy we have introduced into our new breakfast menu options. The breakfast range has been put together with consideration of the changes in how people choose to eat breakfast whilst giving value for money. More people are looking for a healthy breakfast option and when time is of the essence, they want to be able to eat while on the move. With this in mind we have introduced the Breakfast on the go bag as the items within it allow you to snack throughout the morning”.
“We offer low-cost rooms throughout the UK, now our fixed price breakfast option not only gives you variety but good value for money and children under the age of ten eat free of charge, which is great news for families who already enjoy our fantastic family room rates”.
For further information on Travelodge and the breakfast offering please visit www.travelodge.co.uk.
For further information please contact:
Direct Line: 0121 521 6624
Notes to editor:
· The new breakfast option is available from today, 7th September 2004
· The Breakfast bag is available at all Travelodges, the fixed price breakfast menu is only available at Travelodges that have a Bar Café.
· The children’s free breakfast option is only available on the fixed price menu.
· The Breakfast bag can be ordered and delivered to the guest’s room between 5am to 7am.
· Travelodge has 248 hotels throughout the UK with locations in most major city centres.
· A range of rooms are available – double, disabled and family, which caters for 2 adults and 2 children under the age of 16 years old.
· All rooms offer a comfy surrounding with an en-suite bathroom, powerful shower, luxury king size bed, colour TV and free tea and coffee making facilities.
· Rooms are available from £25 (£45 in central London) online at www.travelodge.co.uk
· Travelodge was the first hotel brand to introduce low-cost hotels to the UK in 1985.