TRAVELODGE GOES TENNERTASTIC IN TIME FOR HALF TERM HOLIDAYS - Rooms available at £10 from Midnight 15th January
14th Jan 2005
Travelodge, the UK’s fastest growing low-cost hotel chain, has announced that its famous Tennertastic promotion is back in time for the half term holidays. This means that a family of four can stay at a Travelodge for just £2.50 each! Rooms go on sale at midnight on Saturday 15th January 2005. Bookings must be made by 21st January 2005 and stays must take place between 4th and 20th February 2005. Bookings can only be made via the website at: www.travelodge.co.uk/kids.
9,000 rooms will be available for £10 at Travelodge’s throughout the UK on a first come first served basis. For those who miss out on getting a room for £10 there is some consolation, there are also thousands of rooms available for just £26 for the same period. So get booking as quick as you can!
Guy Parsons, sales and marketing director for Travelodge, said: “Families would be mad not to take up this offer and have a cheap half term break. By paying just £10 for a room you’re left with extra spending money to make the most of your stay. From previous Tennertastic promotions we know that rooms will sell very quickly, so I advise people to get booking as soon as they can”.
For further information please contact:
Shakila Ahmed, PR Manger
Direct Line: 0121 521 6638
Mobile: 07802 702 499
Suzy Evans, Communications Executive
Direct line: 0121 521 6624
Mobile: 07736 089 541
Notes to Editor:
· £10 and £26 offers may not be available at every lodge every night. Bookings must be made by 21st January 2005 and stays must be taken between 4th and 20th February 2005. £10 rates are non-commissionable and cannot be used in conjunction with any other discount scheme.
· There are 9000 rooms available for £10 at 143 Travelodges.
· All bookings must be guaranteed and are non-transferable, non-refundable and cannot be amended.
· £10 offer can only be booked at www.travelodge.co.uk/kids
· Travelodge currently has 257 locations throughout the UK and Ireland.
These are conveniently located in most major UK cities, on all major motorways and 'A' roads.
· Travelodge offers an online booking service at www.travelodge.co.uk and also via telephone on 08700 850 950.
· Competitively priced, Travelodge room rates start from just £26 (£46 in central London), per room, per night and a family room can sleep 2 adults and 2 children under 16. All rooms are en-suite, with luxury King size beds and free tea and coffee making facilities.
· Travelodge was the first UK lodge brand to launch in the UK in 1985
· In 2003 Compass Group plc, owners of Travelodge since 2000, sold the company to Permira Investment Fund Managers. Permira has ambitious plans for Travelodge and is confident that it has an exciting future as the UK's leading hotel brand.