TRAVELODGE IS GOING TENNERTASTIC - Rooms available from £10 from Midnight 26 February
25th Feb 2004
Travelodge, the UK’s only low-cost hotel brand is driving the way forward within the budget accommodation sector by offering the cheapest rooms within the UK at only £10 per night. For a family of four that works out to be £2.50 each. The promotion starts at midnight 26th February 2004. Bookings must be made by 4th March and stays must take place between 3rd March to 27th May 2004. Bookings can only be made via the website at: www.travelodge.co.uk/tennertastic.
60,000 rooms will be available for £10 at any of the 240 Travelodges throughout the UK and Ireland. Travelodge is renowned for offering fantastic value and guests only pay for the things they actually need and use. All bedrooms have a luxury king size bed, en-suite bedroom, colour TV and free tea and coffee making facilities. A family room caters for 2 adults and 2 children and you only pay for the room.
Simon Gregory, sales and marketing director for Travelodge, said: “ Travelodge is the UK’s only low-cost hotel chain and we are revolutionising the budget accommodation sector by offering the lowest prices within the market. Our Tennertastic offer is currently the lowest room rate within the UK and Ireland. There is no excuse for not starting the holiday season early and taking advantage of this £10 room rate and what the UK and Ireland has to offer. You would be mad not to”.
“By paying just £10 for a room, it leaves you extra spending money to enjoy the nicer things in life and to make the most of your stay away from home by visiting an attraction, meals out or concert / theatre trips. We expect rooms to sell very quickly, and it is best to make your booking as soon as possible”.
For further information please contact:
Direct Line: 0121 521 6638
Mobile: 07802 702 499
Travelodge Press Office at Cohn & Wolfe – 0207 331 5400
Notes to Editor:
· The Tennertastic offer must be booked at least 6 full days in advance of stay. Bookings must be made by 4th March and stays must be taken between 3rd March to 27th May 2004. £10 rates are non-commissionable and cannot be used in conjunction with any other discount scheme.
· All bookings must be guaranteed and are non-transferable, non-refundable and cannot be amended.
· £10 offer can only be booked at www.travelodge.co.uk/tennertastic
· Travelodge currently has 240 locations throughout the UK and Ireland.
These are conveniently located in most major UK cities, on all major motorways and 'A' roads.
· Travelodge offers an online booking service at www.travelodge.co.uk and also via telephone on 08700 850 950.
· Competitively priced, Travelodge room rates start from just £30.00, per room, per night and a family room can sleep 2 adults and 2 children under the age of 16 years old. Prices are per room rather than per person. All rooms are en-suite, with luxury King Size beds and free tea and coffee making facilities.
· Travelodge was the first UK lodge brand to launch in the UK in 1985
· In 2003 Compass Group plc, owners of Travelodge since 2000, sold the company to Permira Investment Fund Managers. Permira has ambitious plans for Travelodge and is confident that it has an exciting future as the UK's leading hotel brand.