Tonight, at midnight, the biggest ever Travelodge room sale goes live on its website www.travelodge.co.uk, with 100,000 rooms available for an amazing £5 per room, per night – for a family of four staying in a family room that’s the equivalent of just £1.25 per person!
Feeling low after the festive fun? Desperate to hit the January sales but the biggest shopping centres are too far away to do in a day? Looking ahead to a family half term getaway? By visiting the Travelodge website between midnight tonight and Sunday 18 January, you can book a break for just £5 per room – that’s the equivalent of just one cinema ticket, one pub lunch or one bottle of (cheap) wine!
With £5 rooms available at all of the 240 Travelodges in UK & Ireland* for stays until 31 March 2004, there’s no excuse for not getting away and banishing those post-Christmas blues.
Simon Gregory, sales and marketing director for Travelodge, says: “Everyone knows January can be a tough month financially. But there’s no need to have a bleak midwinter this year – Travelodge’s fantastic Fiver frenzy means that you can book a break without breaking the bank and still have money left over for January sales shopping or sightseeing at your destination. Our advice is to get online and book early to make the most of this great offer.”
To find out more about the Travelodge Fiver frenzy offer visit www.travelodge.co.uk/fiverfrenzy
- Ends -
For further press information please contact the Travelodge Press Office at Cohn & Wolfe: 020 7331 5400 or reply to this email.
Notes to Editors
· This offer is only available to book via the website at www.travelodge.co.uk/fiverfrenzy
· *Equivalent price per room in Ireland is 8 Euro.
· Book between midnight Friday 2 January 2004 and midnight Sunday 18 January 2004 for stays until 31st March 2004.
· Fiver frenzy promotional bookings must be booked at least six days in advance of stay.
· £5 rates are non-commissionable and cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion or discount scheme. Cancellation is non-refundable.
· Family rooms can sleep up to four people (two adults and two children, both under 16 years). All rooms are en-suite, with luxury King Size beds, colour TV and free tea and coffee making facilities.
· Travelodge currently has 240 locations throughout the UK and Ireland. These are conveniently located in most major motorways and ‘A’ roads.