The below terms and conditions apply to our current offers, savings and promotions as indicated.
View the terms and conditions of all expired offers, savings and promotions since 2019.
Rooms for £25 or less reflects the lowest saver room rates available (approx. 515,972 rooms for £25 or less for stays between 17th December 2020 and 30th December 2020, as of 17/12/2020) for stays booked on our website (excludes hotels in Northern Ireland, Ireland & Spain).
Rooms for £30 or less reflect the lowest flexible room rates available (approx. 515,972 rooms for under £30 for stays across the UK between 17th December 2020 and 30th December 2020, as of 17th December 2020. For stays booked on our website. Excludes hotels in Northern Ireland, Ireland and Spain.
Travelodge’s standard booking terms and conditions apply, these can be viewed at www.travelodge.co.uk/about/terms-conditions
This is a competition run by Travelodge U.K. The competition is open to all U.K. residents aged 18 and over. You (the “Entrant”) must like @travelodgeuk on Facebook to qualify for entry (http://www.facebook.com/travelodgeuk/).
To open the competition, there will be an announcement post from the @travelodgeuk Facebook account at http://www.facebook.com/travelodgeuk/) on the morning of Wednesday, 17th February 2021. To enter the competition, the audience will have to “comment” on the post, tagging a Facebook friend they want to give the chance to win a two night stay in a Travelodge hotel. Entries will be considered during the “entry period” of 07:00a.m. and 11:59pm on Wednesday, 17th February 2021. All entries made outside of these times will not be considered. Three Nominees who are tagged by Entrants will be randomly selected as the winners. Users may only enter the competition once.
The winning Nominees will be contacted by Travelodge via a private message to confirm their details. The Nominees must do this within 48 hours in order to claim their prize. They may need to like the @travelodgeuk Facebook page in order for Travelodge to send them a private message.
1. There are three prizes available, of a two night stay for two adults and up to two children at Travelodge.
2. The competition is open to all U.K. residents aged 18 years or over, except employees of the Promoter, their families, agents or any third party directly associated with the administration of the prize draw.
How to Enter
3. To enter the competition, you (the “Nominator”) must nominate an individual (the “Nominee”) who you want to give the chance to win a two night stay in a Travelodge hotel.
4. You must comment on the competition post on the @travelodgeuk Facebook page on Wednesday, 17th February 2021 (the Closing Date) in order to enter.
5. The Nominator and the Nominee must be United Kingdom residents aged 18 or over only, except employees of the Promoter, Travelodge Hotels Limited, and their associated, affiliated or subsidiary companies, their families, agents or any other person(s) connected with the competition, including third party promotional partners.
6. The Nominator may only nominate one Nominee.
7. Entries which are or appear to be plagiarised will be disqualified. Entries (including but not limited to text and photographs) for this competition must not contain any content that is defamatory, libellous, racist, homophobic, derogatory, pornographic, obscene, sexist, illegal, and/or otherwise inappropriate. Entrants must not do anything illegal and/or dangerous and/or that would put themselves or others at any risk.
8. No responsibility is accepted for entries that are illegible or lost, delayed or damaged electronically, online or otherwise during the competition. Entries that are not submitted in accordance with these terms and conditions and/or that are delayed, damaged, incomplete, altered, illegible, otherwise defective or obscene in nature or inappropriate for any other reason in the opinion of the Promoter will be disqualified.
9. There are three prizes, each consisting of one room for two nights for up to two adults and two children at a Travelodge hotel of the Nominee’s choice to be taken by 30th December 2021.
10. A maximum of one entry per person will be included in the prize draw.
11. The opening date for entries is 07:00a.m. and 11:59pm on Wednesday, 17th February 2021. Entries received after this time will not be considered.
12. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries not successfully completed due to a technical fault (including technical malfunction, computer hardware or software failure, satellite, network or server failure of any kind).
13. No bulk, machine generated, consumer group or third party entries will be accepted. Entries will only be allowed in accordance with these terms and conditions. Any attempted interference with the running of this promotion will result in a voided entry.
14. No purchase necessary.
15. Internet access is required to participate in this giveaway.
16. Three winners will be chosen by random draw on or before 1st March 2021.
17. There are three prizes, each consisting of a hotel stay comprising of one room for two nights for up to two adults and two children at a Travelodge hotel of the Nominee’s choice to be taken by 30th December 2021.
18. The prize is not negotiable (or transferable).
19. For hotel stays, one guest must be the Nominee, as per the entry to the competition.
20. Stays are allocated on a first-come-first-served basis at any England, Scotland, Wales or Northern Ireland Travelodge venue, taking into consideration the Nominee’s choice of venue where possible, but based on availability at the time of booking and subject to these terms and conditions. The hotel stay is also subject to Travelodge’s terms and conditions, available online at http://www.travelodge.co.uk/terms-conditions.
21. The Promoter will make reasonable efforts to fulfil all elements of the promotion stated but will not be held responsible for failing to fulfil certain elements if beyond the control of the Promoter. In particular, the Promoter reserves the right (but is not obliged) to substitute any prize with a prize of equivalent or greater value in the event of circumstances outside of its reasonable control. Nominees also accept that the prize could be rescheduled, cancelled or suspended for any reason whatsoever beyond the control of the Promoter.
22. The invitation to book the prize of a hotel stay is extended solely to the winning Nominees and a guest of their choice. The prize does not include transportation, meals, drinks, entertainment, spending money or any other costs not specifically mentioned. Travelodge will notify the customer in any event of a hotel or date change.
23. While the Nominees must be part of the booking of their prize, their guest does not have to be the Nominator.
24. It is the responsibility of the winning Nominees to inform the Promoter of any wheelchair or similar access requirements for the winner and/or their guest when taking up the prize, and to adhere to any applicable health and safety guidelines.
Winner announcement & claiming the prize
25. The winners will be contacted by Travelodge via private message on Facebook by 5pm on 1st March 2021, and asked to provide their full name, email address and contact telephone number.
26. The winners must respond with their details within 48 hours to claim their prize.
27. If the winner does not respond within 48 hours, the Promoter will be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above.
28. The decision of the Promoter regarding any aspect of the prize draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
Data protection and publicity
29. If you’re the winner of the competition, you agree that the Promoter may use your name, image and town or county of residence to announce the winner of this competition and for any other reasonable and related promotional purposes in the media.
30. The Nominator and Nominee will be required to participate in reasonable publicity relating to this competition.
31. Your personal data will be held by Travelodge Hotels Limited for the purpose of administering the competition (including informing non-winner of their status), prize fulfilment, providing hotel accommodation and marketing. Travelodge may contact fans of the @travelodgeuk Facebook page in accordance with Facebook’s Terms of Service, including marketing purposes. If you do not wish to be contacted by Travelodge through Facebook, please unlike their page at http://www.facebook.com/travelodgeuk/. If at any time you wish to withdraw from the competition or subsequent marketing communications, your request should be made in writing to the Promoter.
32. The Promoter reserves the right to alter, amend, foreclose or withdraw the competition and/or the terms and conditions of entry at any time and without prior notice or compensation where circumstances out of its reasonable control make it necessary to do so.
33. If there is any conflict in the terms and conditions to this competition with any other terms whatsoever attached to any other advertising material in respect of this competition, these terms and conditions will apply.
34. This prize draw isn’t sponsored, endorsed or administered by Facebook or any other social media sites and participants agree that none of these organisations have any liability for the operation of this promotion or supply of the prize.
35. Participants are deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions upon entry. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse entry, or refuse to award the prize to anyone in breach of these terms and conditions.
36. Insofar as is permitted by law, the Promoter, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of the Promoter, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
37. The competition will be governed by English law and entrants to the competition submit to the jurisdiction of the English courts.
38. The Promoter of this competition is Travelodge Hotels Ltd, of Sleepy Hollow, Aylesbury Road, Thame, Oxfordshire, OX9 3AT.
General terms and conditions for competitions:
These terms and conditions apply to all competitions (unless and to the extent that) the competition states otherwise. The winner is responsible for ensuring they are able to accept the prize as set out and in accordance with these terms and conditions, in the event they are unable to do so then the Promoter reserves the right to redraw the prize.
Entrants should be aware that they may be subject to data charges depending on their own individual arrangements for Internet access if entry is online or by email.
An eligible entrant must be an individual, must enter on their own behalf, and must submit an entry as a Facebook comment as requested by the Promoter under this promotion.
By entering, all eligible entrants agree to abide by each and all these terms and conditions. Misrepresentative or fraudulent entries will invalidate an entry. Where a competition involves a voting process: offering or receiving any incentive for voting is not permitted and will invalidate the vote, and may disqualify the recipient of the vote. The Promoter reserves the right, with or without cause, to exclude entrants and withhold prizes for violating any of these terms and conditions. The Promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions. Any amendments will be published on the Promoter’s website (the “Website”).
The Promoter reserves the right to publish entries (including parts of entries) other than the winning entry and publication does not necessarily mean the entrant has won a prize.
Entrants will retain copyright in their submitted entries, however, by entering, all entrants licence the Promoter a worldwide royalty-free perpetual licence to edit, publish and use each entry in any and all media (including print and online) for publicity and news purposes. The Promoter reserves the right to publish entries (including parts of entries) although publication does not necessarily mean the entrant has won a prize.
There is no cash or other alternative to the prize stated and the prize is not transferable and no part or parts of the prize may be substituted for other benefits, items or additions.
Winners may be required to submit valid identification before receiving their prize.
The Promoter’s decision is final and binding on the entrants. No correspondence will be entered into.
The Promoter will not be liable for technical, hardware, or software failures of any kind or lost or unavailable network connections that may limit or prohibit an eligible entrant’s ability to participate in the competition.
Other than death or personal injury arising from the acts or omissions of the Promoter or its employees, the Promoter will not be liable for any loss or damage arising out of the winner’s (or their guest’s) enjoyment of the prize.
By entering, any subsequent prize winners agree to allow the free use of their names, photographs and general locations for publicity and news purposes during this and future promotions by the Promoter.
Completion and submission of a registration slip or e-mail will be deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
The Promoter reserves the right at any time to cancel, modify or supersede the competition (including altering prizes) if, in our sole discretion, a competition is not capable of being conducted as specified. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal value in the event that circumstances beyond their control make this unavoidable.
For a list of winners please send a stamped envelope to Travelodge Hotels Ltd, Sleepy Hollow, Aylesbury Road, Thame, Oxfordshire, OX9 3AT stating for which competition you would like winners’ details.
Competition rules published in publications of the Promoter (including social media if applicable) or on the Website form part of these rules.