TO CELEBRATE TRAVELODGE COMING TO POOLE, THE COMPANY IS HOSTING A TREASURE HUNT FOR LOCAL FAMILIES
The treasure hunt will take place Wednesday 31st August 2016
Grand prize: Luxurious king-size Travelodge Dreamer Bed and runner-up prizes of UK family weekend breaks.
To celebrate the official opening of its first hotel in Poole, Travelodge, the UK’s first budget hotel chain, is hosting an action packed, interactive treasure hunt for local families.
The treasure hunt, will take place on Wednesday 31st August 2016 at midday, starting at Poole Travelodge on Lifeboat Quay. The event is being organised by CCC Events who are the UK’s leading treasure hunt organisers and have been developing global hunts for the last 26 years.
The Travelodge Poole treasure hunt will be an interactive, action packed, full of adventure experience. Participants will be given top of the range technology and GPS mapping to guide them through exciting challenges around Poole. Over a three hour period, treasure hunters will engage with costumed characters in set locations and complete hilarious photo challenges to gain the maximum points for their team.
The treasure chest for the winning family includes a bespoke luxurious king-size bed called the Travelodge Dreamer and a UK family break. There are also two runner-up prizes of a UK family break for the families that come in second and third place.
The bespoke Travelodge Dreamer bed is predominately used by luxury hotels worldwide. The bed is produced by royal warrant holders Sleepeeze Ltd who are renowned internationally for their experience and craftsmanship in producing the most luxurious beds that money can buy. The company, established over 80 years ago, uses cutting edge technology to create state-of-the-art pocket spring mattresses that help attain a good quality night’s sleep.
Travelodge is looking for ten families who enjoy a challenge to participate in the Poole treasure hunt. Each family group can have up to ten participants. To enter just email your answer to this question: Where in the UK would you love to have a family holiday and why? Email address is: email@example.com
Entry deadline is 23:59, Tuesday 23rd August 2016. All entries will be placed into a prize draw and ten families will be drawn to participate in the treasure hunt. Families will be contacted via email on Wednesday 24th August 2016.
Dan Stooks, Poole Travelodge Hotel Manager said: “We are very excited to open our first hotel in Poole and to mark the occasion we thought it would be great fun to host a treasure hunt for local families on the day of our official hotel opening. It’s a great way for families to spend quality time together and discover hidden gems on their doorstep.”
“Our new 125-room, Poole Travelodge hotel is located on Lifeboat Quay and has been styled in our new modern brand design. The contemporary rooms all feature the bespoke luxurious Travelodge Dreamer Bed.”
“Poole Travelodge is being officially opened by the Mayor of Poole following the treasure hunt on Wednesday 31st August 2016. The Mayor will announce the winner at the opening event.”
Terms and conditions apply – please visit: https://www.travelodge.co.uk/press-centre/press-releases for details.
The bed boasts a 952 pocket sprung mattress and each individual spring is designed to follow the natural contour of an individual’s body in order to provide the correct amount of support and comfort to ensure they receive a good quality night’s sleep. The pocket sprung mattress is also very beneficial for couples sharing a bed as it ensures that each individual is much less affected by the movement of their partner.
Family weekend breaks can be redeemed at any of Travelodge’s 515 UK properties. The lucky families will stay in a Travelodge family room which caters for two adults and two children. Each room has an en-suite, a Travelodge Dreamer bed, flat screen TV, tea & coffee facilities and WiFi - everything you need for a comfortable stay.
Terms and conditions:
1. This promotion is run by Travelodge Hotels Limited and is open to family teams of ten or less who register their interest to take part.
2. Families must register by: 23:59, Tuesday 23rd August 2016 via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the answer this question: Where in the UK would you love to have a family holiday and why? All entries associated with this promotion and submitted in accordance with these terms & conditions. Out of all the entries, 10 teams will be selected by Travelodge and they will receive written communication to confirm their place on the treasure hunt.
3. By entering into this prize draw, entrants accept and are bound by these terms & conditions. Employees of Travelodge Hotels Limited and any of their parent, affiliate or franchise companies and their agents or contractors or anyone else connected with the promotion are excluded from entry. No bulk or third party entries.
4. Any entries received after 23:59 on Tuesday 23rd August 2016 will not be entered. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries that are illegible, lost, delayed or damaged electronically, online or otherwise during the competition. Entries that are not submitted in accordance with these terms & conditions and/or that are delayed, damaged, incomplete, altered, illegible, otherwise defective, or obscene in nature or inappropriate for any other reason in the opinion of the Promoter will be disqualified.
5. The prize is non-transferable and non-refundable. There are no cash alternatives. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute an alternative prize of equal value on receipt of a stamped, self-addressed envelope to the Promoter.reater value should the advertised prize become unavailable for reasons beyond its control. The Promoter reserves the right to terminate, cancel, amend or extend this promotion in circumstances outside its control without notice or compensation. No purchase necessary. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
6. The prize consists of a non-storage king-size Travelodge Dreamer™ bed, which consists of a Sleepeezee 952 pocket spring mattress and blue divan bed base. The Travelodge Dreamer™ bed is subject to Sleepeezee’s Terms and Conditions, available online at http://www.sleepeezee.co.uk/terms-and-conditions. To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter shall have no liability for any claims, losses or damages of any kind arising out of or in connection with participation in this competition or the allocation or use of the prize.
7. The Travelodge Dreamer™ Bed will only be delivered to a UK address
8. The prize also consists of a weekend break to any of Travelodge’s 515 UK hotels. Prize is for accommodation only and does not include travel. The winner is entitled to a two-night stay in a family room at any UK Travelodge (offer excludes Travelodge’s in Northern Ireland and Spain). Family rooms are suitable for two adults and two children under 16, or three adults. Reservations can be made by calling the press office on: 01844 358 703. Bookings must be made by 30th December 2016
9. The winning entrant may be required to take part in other publicity in relation to this promotion. All entrants’ personal data will be held by the Promoter for the purpose of administering the prize draw, prize fulfilment, confirming the winner’s details and marketing as detailed above. If at any time an entrant wishes to withdraw from the competition or subsequent marketing communications, a request should be made in writing to the Promoter.
10. The promotion and these terms & conditions (including any non-contractual disputes or claims arising out of them) are subject to English law and any dispute or claims must be referred to the English courts
11. Promoter: Travelodge Hotels Limited, Sleepy Hollow, Aylesbury Road, Thame, Oxon OX9 3AT.