We understand that you may need to change your travel plans due to the outbreak of coronavirus. We are offering vouchers for saver rate bookings made at all Travelodge hotels in mainland UK. These vouchers will be issued and redeemed subject to the terms and conditions stated below.
Conditions for issuing a voucher:
You will receive a voucher via email (to the email address used for making the original booking) within a few working days after cancellation. The voucher will have a value which is equivalent to the full amount of the room cost, including any Breakfast and Dinner or other extras cost, that was paid by you.
You will receive a voucher only when you are cancelling a Saver Rate booking, and you will only receive a voucher if your cancellation meets the conditions stated below:
1. The cancellation must be made for a stay at a Travelodge hotel in mainland UK.
2. The cancellation must be for a stay between 19 March 2020 and 30 December 2020.
4. The cancellation must be successfully completed before noon on the day of arrival
5. The voucher will not be issued in the following situations:
A. pay-on arrival bookings;
B. on past stays or any booking that has already been cancelled or lapsed (whether as a no-show or otherwise); and;
C. cancellations for stays at Travelodge hotels in Northern Ireland, Republic of Ireland and Spain
Conditions for redeeming a voucher:
The voucher issued to you by email (as described above) may be used for any new booking for a stay at any Travelodge hotel in mainland UK between 19 March 2020 and 30 December 2021. After applying the voucher, and if the new booking complies with these terms and conditions, a new discounted value will be displayed on our website before you proceed to pay for the booking.
Your new booking must meet the following conditions:
1. The new booking must be made on our website www.travelodge.co.uk.
2. The new booking must be for a Saver Rate booking.
3. You may only redeem one voucher in one transaction. Any amount that is not applied in that transaction will be forfeited and accordingly, no credit will remain on that voucher after it is used once. However, you may combine multiple bookings for single or multiple hotels/nights so that you can realise the full amount of a voucher.
4. The voucher issued via email will be linked to that email address. If the new booking is made by another person (as presented by a different email address), the voucher will not be valid.
5. You may cancel your new booking and you will be issued a new voucher if your second (or any further subsequent) cancellation meets the conditions stated in sections 1 – 5 above.
6. Other limitations. The voucher is not valid in the following situations
A. together with any other promotions or discounts;
B. pay-on arrival bookings;
C. on past purchases or any booking that has already been paid; and
D. any stays at Travelodge hotels in Northern Ireland, Republic of Ireland and Spain.
7. If the price for a new booking is higher than the value of the voucher, you will be required to pay the difference.
1. In addition to the terms and conditions stated above, all bookings are subject to Travelodge’s standard terms and conditions which can be viewed at www.travelodge.co.uk/terms-conditions. If there is any conflict between these terms and conditions and Travelodge’s standard terms and conditions, Travelodge’s standard terms and conditions will apply (except when the conflict relates directly to the issuance and redemption of any voucher, these terms and conditions will apply to resolve the conflict).
2. Rooms are subject to availability at the time of booking. Travelodge reserves the right to (i) amend these terms and (ii) change or cancel any vouchers, at any time in connection with any circumstances outside of its control.
3. The vouchers are not redeemable for cash or any other form of credit and have no value until presented for redemption in accordance with the terms and conditions stated above.