Travelodge has partnered with The Sleep Council to find out if you need to replace your mattress.
At Travelodge, we know how important it is to wake up refreshed after a great night’s sleep whether you’re home or away. But how do you know when your current mattress should be put to rest?
Find out if your mattress has lost its oomph:
- Is your mattress seven years old or more?
- Would it be embarrassing if neighbours saw it without its covers?
- Does it make suspicious noises in the night?
- Did you have your best recent night’s sleep in a bed other than yours?
- Are you waking up more frequently unrefreshed and aching?
- Do you and your partner roll towards each other unintentionally in the middle of the night?
- Do you have enough space to sleep comfortably?
- Is it sagging?
- Does it feel lumpy in the night?
If you answered Yes to 3 questions
Feeling more sleepy than sprightly in the mornings? You’re probably not getting the best night’s sleep possible.
If you answered Yes to 5 or more questions
It’s time for a new bed!
How did you score?
Many people make the link that lack of sleep affects how they feel the next day but many fail to recognise that their sleep could be improved by a new mattress. A bed with the correct support, comfort and space will ensure you wake less, move about less, are less disturbed by your partner and are less likely to wake up feeling tired or aching.