Room rates choice
Directions and parking
How to get to your hotel
Limited free parking is available at this hotel on a first come first served basis. This car park is not suitable for larger vehicles. Suitable parking can be found nearby the hotel.
Alternative chargeable parking can be found right next to the hotel. Charges apply Monday- Sunday all day.
Charges as follows:
1 hour: £1
2 hours: £1.50
4 hours: £2
24 hours: £2.50
About this hotel
Our Stirling City Centre hotel is centrally located, minutes from historic attractions such as Stirling Castle, The Old Town Jail and the Stirling Smith Art Gallery & Museum.
If you love shopping, don’t miss a trip to the Victorian Stirling Arcade with its boutique stores, or The Thistles Shopping Centre for high-street brands. You’re also within easy reach of breathtaking scenery in Loch Lomond & The Trossachs National Park, which is half an hour away by car. Catch a waterbus, take in the views and enjoy the scenery from a different perspective.
All standard double rooms feature a comfy king size bed complete with four plump pillows and a cosy duvet. Our on-site restaurant and bar serves breakfast and tasty evening meals.
View all hotels in Stirling.
What's in our rooms?
Please note pictures are for illustration purposes only. Actual room design/layout may differ.
Everything you need
- Comfy king size beds
- Cosy 10.5 tog duvet, 4 plump pillows
- Showers in all rooms
- TV with Freeview
- Set of fresh white towels
- Spacious desk
- Bedside USB charging points**
- Tea and coffee making facilities
- WiFi* - 30 minutes FREE or £3 for 24 hours
- Hand, hair & body wash
**Only available at selected hotels - please contact us for details
Enjoy a great night's sleep
- King size Travelodge Dreamer Bed™
- Designed exclusively by Sleepeezee
- Over 950 individual pocketed springs
- Extra comfort layer
- Hypo-allergenic fillings
- Medium/Firm support
Available on request
- Hair dryers and irons available
- Cots - terms and conditions apply
Please feel free to phone our hotel for further information, calls are charged at 13p per minute plus your phone company's access charge. Bookings made through our Central Reservations line are subject to a non-refundable booking fee of £2.50 per call.Call 08719 846499
This hotel has an on-site restaurant and bar that serves breakfast and tasty evening meals. On weekdays (Mon-Fri) our unlimited all you can eat breakfast is served from 7am until 10am. At weekends and Bank Holidays breakfast is served between 8am and 11am.*
*Selected hotels offer extended serving times.
Free parking onsite
Limited free parking is available at this hotel on a first come first served basis.
Air cooling unit
This hotel is wholly or partly air-conditioned.
The perfect choice with added comforts:
- Lavazza A Modo Mio capsule coffee machine
- Hansgrohe Raindance 3jet adjustable power shower
- A choice of firm or soft hypoallergenic pillows
- In-room iron & ironing board for your convenience
- Spacious desk with multiple charging points, desk light and swivel chair
- 32” Samsung LED slimline Freeview TV