Please enter dates for availability and pricing
About this hotel
- Visit Rochdale, a borough of Manchester that sits at the foothills of the South Pennines on the River Roch with stunning scenery and award winning attractions.
- Enjoy panoramic views of the Pennine Hills and beyond at Tandle Hill Country Park just a 10 minute drive from the hotel.
- Take a break by the lake at Hollingworth Lake just 4 miles from the hotel.
- Rochdale and Castleton train stations within 2 miles of the hotel make travelling easier.
- All standard double rooms come with a comfy king size Travelodge Dreamer™ bed complete with four plump pillows and a cosy duvet.
View all hotels in Rochdale.
Directions and parking
How to get to your hotel
Free parking in available in front and to the right of the hotel
What's in our rooms?
Please feel free to phone our hotel for further information, calls are charged at 13p per minute plus your phone company's access charge. Bookings made through our Central Reservations line are subject to a non-refundable booking fee of £2.50 per call.Call 08719 846573
Free parking onsite
Limited free parking is available at this hotel on a first come first served basis.
Air cooling unit
This hotel is wholly or partly air-conditioned.
The perfect choice with added comforts:
- Lavazza A Modo Mio capsule coffee machine
- Hansgrohe Raindance 3jet adjustable power shower
- A choice of firm or soft hypoallergenic pillows
- In-room iron & ironing board for your convenience
- Spacious desk with multiple charging points, desk light and swivel chair
- 32” Samsung LED slimline Freeview TV